Visit Cenote Casa Tortuga
1:30 hours or more
from Tulum city center
If you’ve never visited a cenote before, you have to know that Cenote Casa Tortuga is one of the most beautiful and easy going cenotes of the whole Riviera Maya. Located in a park with up to 4 cenotes, a restaurant and a beautiful natural area where you will be able to relax, you will discover the beauty of cenotes and nature Mexico has to offer.
Cenotes are small natural lakes with a lush marine life, perfect to take a break from the beach. If your vacation in Tulum is short and you want to visit the best cenotes out there, Casa Tortuga cenote park is really the best deal.
Once you will arrive in Cenote Casa Tortuga, you will meet with your local and certified guide which will provide you all you will need to enjoy swimming and snorkeling in these beautiful cenotes. From mask to life vest and fins, your only goal will be to enjoy your day! Ready to swim with small cute turtles?
- Get to visit up to 4 cenotes in one of the most beautiful cenote park in Riviera Maya
- Explore the cenote park and stay in it as much as you want after the time of the guided tour
- Great for your first time swimming in a cenote and travelers with limited time
free for children under 5 years old
Number of participants
- Expert local guide in English or Spanish
- Entrance ticket to Cenote Casa Tortuga Park
- Mask, life vest, fins
- Duration: 1:30 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Great discounts if booking online
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visits will take place every day of the week from 8am to 3:30 pm starting right in front of the entrance of Casa Tortuga Tulum
- You will have to ask before in which language you would like to have the tour in order for us to choose the perfect guide for you
- If you want to pair more than one activity we are organizing, please contact us and we’ll create the perfect package for your needs.
- Why not rent a bike, visit another cenote or snorkel in the Coral Reef to make your trip more adventurous? Get the best prices and a higher discount booking more than one activity!
Cenote Casa Tortuga
You can book a visit to Cenote Casa Tortuga whenever you want, every day of the week from 8am to 3:30 pm. Wondering about the cancellation? Don’t worry. You can delete your reservation 24 hours before and get fully refunded.
You have two options to spend your day at Cenote Casa Tortuga at its best. The first is spending the whole day there and forgetting about the time! Leave all the thoughts outside and just enjoy cenotes and nature. If on the other hand you want to come back to Tulum, you can rent a bike (check out this page to have a discount) and reach the beach close to Mayan Ruins in no time. Once there you will be able to visit the most beautiful - and delicious - restaurants in Tulum, swim in the Caribbean ocean, party all night long or chill under the stars.
You should bring comfortable shoes and clothes, so forget about high heels! A towel, sunglasses and a cap are also very recommended and why not, a good sunscreen not to get sunburned. You will find a restaurant here, so don’t worry about food, but bring with you a little snack just in case.
The best time of the day - and our favorite - is the morning. In this way you will avoid the hot weather and the crowd! Moreover the water of the cenote is lit from the sun and you will have the best visibility.
We decided to come here for my bachelorette and we had a really great time with my friends. Definitely recommended if you are a big group!
We loved Casa Tortuga and our guide made the whole experience flawless. Definitely recommended!
I came here with my wife and we had a perfect day! Great value for money, we will definitely book a tour with Mayan Magic Trip again on our next trip to Mexico.
If you don’t want bad surprises, I really recommend these guys. I had an incredible time in Casa Tortuga and even if my schedule in Tulum was full, thanks to their flexibility I was able to have fun at the most convenient time of the day for me!
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.
Discover what Tulum has to offer: pair this experience with another here below and get a discount on your final price!