Snorkel in Tulum Coral Reef
Snorkeling in Tulum is not like snorkeling in an average sea - in fact, here you have at your disposal the Caribbean sea and the incredible Coral Reef. Home to a lush marine life, where turtles and dolphins swim between corals and tropical fishes, we are sure you will always bring these stunning images with you after this experience!
The snorkeling adventure starts with a boat trip from Tulum beach in Playa Pescadores to a secret location not far away from the coast where you will be able to swim and snorkel around in crystal clear water overlooking Mayan Ruins.
Don’t feel like an expert in snorkeling yet? Don’t worry: our team and especially our guides will make it easy for you providing you all the equipment you can need during the experience. From a mask to a life vest and fins, to courtesy water, you will have to think only about wearing the best bikini you have in your luggage!
- Get to snorkel in front of Mayan ruins in one of the best coral reef of the Caribbean coast
- Have fun during the boat trip from Playa Pescadores
- Great for every level of snorkeler and perfect as your first experience
free for children under 5 years old
Number of participants
- Expert local guide in English or Spanish
- Boat trip and two snorkeling spots
- Mask, fins and life vest if needed
- Courtesy water
- Duration: 80 minutes
- Instant confirmation
- Great discounts if booking online
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visits will take place every day of the week from 8am to 3:30 pm starting right in Playa Pescadores at Unnamed Road, Zona Hotelera Tulum, Q.R.
- You will have to ask before in which language you would like to have the tour in order for us to choose the perfect guide for you
- If you want to pair more than one activity we are organizing, please contact us and we’ll create the perfect package for your needs
- Why not visit the closeby Mayan Ruins, swim in a cenote or rent a bike to make your trip more adventurous? Get the best prices and a higher discount booking more than one activity!
Snorkel in Tulum Coral Reef
You can book our snorkel tour in Tulum whenever you want, every day of the week from 8am to 3:30 pm. Wondering about the cancellation? Don’t worry. You can delete your reservation 24 hours before and get fully refunded.
To spend the day at its best, you could pair the snorkel session with a visit to the Tulum Mayan Ruins, where you will be able to jump into the past of the city and know more about Mayan culture. If you want to tour Tulum like a pro, we really recommend you to rent a bike (check out this page to have a discount) and reach the beach zone or your favorite restaurant in the center in no time.
Our tour already provides you with all the equipment you may need. You will only have to think about carrying a towel, a cap and a good sunscreen. A light snack after the snorkeling session could also be a great idea!
The best time of the day - and our favorite - is the morning or around midday. At this time, you will have the water and the sea bed fully lit up and the visibility will be at its best.
You can easily reach it by walking from Tulum town or the beginning of Tulum beach. Depending on where you are staying at Tulum beach, you can either grab a taxi and share the cost with your friends/partner or come by bike or scooter. The meeting point is at Playa Pescadores.
Snorkeling in Tulum was incredible. As a solo female traveler I love doing this kind of experience to meet new people and have fun. Mayan Magic Trip made it reality in Tulum! Definitely recommend!
My girlfriend and I had an amazing time snorkeling in Tulum. It was her first time and she was really excited about it, also thanks to our patient guide. If in doubt, don’t hesitate!
I had a great time snorkeling and the part I loved the most was definitely the boat trip! The beach is also very nice, perfect to drink a cold beer after the tour.
I came here with my son and we had a really positive experience. If you want to have a great snorkeling experience in Tulum, you should consider these guys!
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.
Discover what Tulum has to offer: pair this experience with another here below and get a discount on your final price!