Visit Tulum Ruins + Cenote Casa Tortuga
1:30 hours or more
from Tulum city center
Get ready for an amazing adventure! 🌟 First, we'll step back in time at the Tulum Archaeological Zone, a crown jewel of the Riviera Maya. With our guide by our side, we'll uncover secrets of the Mayan culture and marvel at the beauty of this ancient site. Then, it's off to the magical Casa Tortuga Cenote! 🌊 Dive deep into the world of cenotes with a guided tour of four different types. And guess what? You can take a refreshing dip in your favorite one! Let's make some splashy memories together! 😊🏛🏊♂️
- 🌊 Ever been to a cenote? Trust us, they're beyond cool – think of them as nature's own swimming pools with a dash of magic. Dive in, and let the wonders of cenotes dazzle you! 💦✨
- 🌟 Get ready to step back in time because you'll be exploring an incredible archaeological zone! History awaits, and you're about to be part of its story. Can't wait for you to discover the magic! ⏳🗺️
Pack your excitement, because we've got a fabulous day planned for you in beautiful Tulum! Here's what your day with us includes:
Let’s make memories! 💙
Things to know
Let’s make memories! 💙
free for children under 5 years old
The date field is required
Number of participants
The mobile phone field is required
- Expert local guide in English or Spanish
- Entrance ticket to Tulum Ruins + Cenote Casa Tortuga Park
- Mask, life vest, fins
- Duration: 1:30 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Great discounts if booking online
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visits will take place every day of the week from 8am to 3:30 pm starting right in front of the entrance of Casa Tortuga Tulum
- You will have to ask before in which language you would like to have the tour in order for us to choose the perfect guide for you
- If you want to pair more than one activity we are organizing, please contact us and we’ll create the perfect package for your needs.
- Why not rent a bike, visit another cenote or snorkel in the Coral Reef to make your trip more adventurous? Get the best prices and a higher discount booking more than one activity!
Tulum Ruins + Cenote Casa Tortuga
You can book a visit to Tulum Ruins + Cenote Casa Tortuga whenever you want, every day of the week from 8am to 3:30 pm. Wondering about the cancellation? Don’t worry. You can delete your reservation 24 hours before and get fully refunded.
You have two options to spend your day at Tulum Ruins + Cenote Casa Tortuga at its best. The first is spending the whole day there and forgetting about the time! Leave all the thoughts outside and just enjoy cenotes and nature. If on the other hand you want to come back to Tulum, you can rent a bike (check out this page to have a discount) and reach the beach close to Mayan Ruins in no time. Once there you will be able to visit the most beautiful - and delicious - restaurants in Tulum, swim in the Caribbean ocean, party all night long or chill under the stars.
You should bring comfortable shoes and clothes, so forget about high heels! A towel, sunglasses and a cap are also very recommended and why not, a good sunscreen not to get sunburned. You will find a restaurant here, so don’t worry about food, but bring with you a little snack just in case.
The best time of the day - and our favorite - is the morning. In this way you will avoid the hot weather and the crowd! Moreover the water of the cenote is lit from the sun and you will have the best visibility.
We decided to come here for my bachelorette and we had a really great time with my friends. Definitely recommended if you are a big group!
We loved Casa Tortuga and our guide made the whole experience flawless. Definitely recommended!
I came here with my wife and we had a perfect day! Great value for money, we will definitely book a tour with Mayan Magic Trip again on our next trip to Mexico.
If you don’t want bad surprises, I really recommend these guys. I had an incredible time in Casa Tortuga and even if my schedule in Tulum was full, thanks to their flexibility I was able to have fun at the most convenient time of the day for me!
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.
Discover what Tulum has to offer: pair this experience with another here below and get a discount on your final price!