Visit the Ancient Tulum Ruins Gran Cenote
Ready for a day of wonders? First stop: the mesmerizing archaeological zone of Tulum! With our amazing certified guide by your side, you'll dive deep into the stories of this ancient Mayan city, soaking up its rich culture and fascinating tales. 🏛️📜
But that's not all! After the tales, you'll have your own free time to wander, discover hidden corners, and of course, snap those Instagram-worthy shots that'll make your friends green with envy! 📸✨
And just when you think the day couldn't get cooler, we're heading to the Gran Cenote! Picture crystal clear waters, mysterious caves, and the kind of beauty that words can't do justice. Trust us, it's an experience you won't forget! 🌊💙
Let's make some memories! 🌟
- The Gran Cenote, located near Tulum in Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, is one of the most iconic and visited cenotes
- One of the most distinctive features of the Tulum ruins is their location. Perched on a cliff overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea
Things to know
free for children under 5 years old
The date field is required
Number of participants
The mobile phone field is required
- Expert local guide in English or Spanish
- Entrance ticket to Tulum Mayan Ruins (if option selected)
- Duration: 80 minutes
- Instant confirmation
- Great discounts if booking online
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visits will take place every day of the week from 8am to 3:30 pm starting right in front of the entrance of Tulum Archeological Site at Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
- You will have to ask before in which language you would like to have the tour in order for us to choose the perfect guide for you
- If you want to pair more than one activity we are organizing, please contact us and we’ll create the perfect package for your needs.
- Why not rent a bike, visit a cenote or snorkel in the Coral Reef to make your trip more adventurous? Get the best prices and a higher discount booking more than one activity!
Tulum Ruins Gran Cenote
You can book the visit to the Mayan Ruins whenever you want, every day of the week from 8am to 3:30 pm. Wondering about the cancellation? Don’t worry. You can delete your reservation 24 hours before and get fully refunded.
To spend the day at its best visiting Tulum Mayan Ruins, we really recommend you to rent a bike (check out this page to have a discount) and reach the beach close to Mayan Ruins in no time. Once there you will be able to visit the most beautiful - and delicious - restaurants in Tulum, swim in the Caribbean ocean, party all night long or chill under the stars.
You should bring comfortable shoes and clothes, so forget about high heels! Sunglasses and a cap are also very recommended and why not, a good sunscreen not to get your skin red like a tomate!
The best time of the day - and our favorite - is the morning. In this way you will avoid the hot weather and you’ll be able to enjoy the Ruins without the crowd!
You can easily reach it by walking from Tulum town or, depending on where you are staying at Tulum beach, you can either grab a taxi and share the cost with your friends/partner or come by bike or scooter.
We had an incredible time with our guide, Josè! His English was great and he gave us so much interesting information about Tulum Ruins Gran Cenote and Mayan history. Definitely a must for your vacation in Tulum!
My husband and I had a blast visiting Mayan ruins. We went very early in the morning after booking the experience the night before - we couldn’t leave Tulum without visiting them. We loved Alberto's availability!
It was an amazing experience. I suggest everyone try it out!
Skeptical at the beginning because we are traveling with young kids, but Mayan Magic Trip changed my mind. The visit was flawless and we really enjoyed the time with the kind local guide!
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.
Discover what Tulum has to offer: pair this experience with another here below and get a discount on your final price!