Visit Cenote Aktun Chen
1 to 2:30 hours or more
from Tulum city center
Cenote Aktun Chen is a crazy cenote park including cenotes, caves and 10 zip lines to spend a day in the name of fun! Not far away from Cenote Casa Tortuga and only 20 minutes from the city center of Tulum, you will have a blast jumping from one activity to another in this increible park. If you are searching for that thrill, you have to know this park has one of the best zip line systems of the whole Riviera Maya and its cenotes are no less. In fact, the park includes a beautiful forest where you will be able to wander around and recharge yourself with the sounds of nature, not to mention the variety of plants and fauna living here. In this forest there are a beautiful cenote, a cave and 10 zip lines: the perfect ingredients to have an unforgettable day.
Once you arrive on site, you will meet with your local and certified guide which will provide you all you will need to enjoy swimming and snorkeling in Cenote Aktun Chen. From mask to life vest and fins, your only goal will be to enjoy your day! Ready to start the adventure?
- Get to visit cenotes, caves and 10 zip lines in one of the most beautiful cenote park in Riviera Maya
- Explore the cenote park and stay in it as much as you want after the time of the guided tour
- Great if you love nature and for travelers with limited time
Entry ticket to Cenote Aktun Chen and a local guide are included to every tour you choose You will be able to choose between 3 tours
free for children under 5 years old
Number of participants
- Expert local guide in English or Spanish
- Entrance ticket to Cenote Aktun Chen Park
- Mask, life vest, fins
- Duration: 1 to 2:30 hours or more
- Instant confirmation
- Great discounts if booking online
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visits will take place every day of the week from 8am to 3:30 pm starting right in front of the entrance of Aktun Chen
- You will have to ask before in which language you would like to have the tour in order for us to choose the perfect guide for you
- If you want to pair more than one activity we are organizing, please contact us and we’ll create the perfect package for your needs.
- Why not rent a bike, visit another cenote or snorkel in the Coral Reef to make your trip more adventurous? Get the best prices and a higher discount booking more than one activity!
Cenote Aktun Chen
You can book a visit to Cenote Aktun Chen whenever you want, every day of the week from 8am to 3:30 pm. Wondering about the cancellation? Don’t worry. You can delete your reservation 24 hours before and get fully refunded.
You have two options to spend your day at Cenote Aktun Chen at its best. The first is spending the whole day there and forgetting about the time! Leave all the thoughts outside and just enjoy cenotes and ziplining. If on the other hand you want to come back to Tulum, you can rent a bike (check out this page to have a discount) and reach the beach close to Mayan Ruins in no time. Once there you will be able to visit the most beautiful - and delicious - restaurants in Tulum, swim in the Caribbean ocean, party all night long or chill under the stars.
You should bring comfortable shoes and clothes, so forget about high heels! A towel, sunglasses and a cap are also very recommended and why not, a good sunscreen not to get sunburned. You will find a restaurant there, so don’t worry about food, but bring with you a little snack just in case.
The best time of the day - and our favorite - is the morning. In this way you will avoid the hot weather and the crowd! Moreover the water of the cenote is lit from the sun and you will have the best visibility.
I decided to surprise my girlfriend with a tour at Cenote Aktun Chen and I loved spending an incredible day with her here! Our guide was really kind and welcoming, replying to all our questions. Really recommended!
Me and my family loved spending the whole day here! Moreover, my 4 years old daughter didn’t even pay for the entrance and the guided tour. Definitely recommended if you have kids!
I was here with my best friend and we had such a beautiful time in Cenote Aktun Chen. Moreover, the tour permitted us to meet other travelers and we loved making new friends!
I know Alberto, the founder, from before and this is the first of his tour that I tried. What to say? I loved it and I had a really good time with my childhood friends!
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.
Discover what Tulum has to offer: pair this experience with another here below and get a discount on your final price!